Thursday, November 20, 2008

I now present...

Hey guys! I'm so so excited to present to you my official photography site! I've joined the world of professionals and hobbyist photographers alike at SmugMug.com. If you've been following my blog, you have probably seen some of the photos here, but there are some on my new site that have never seen the World Wide Web yet! So bookmark this site:

http://abigailelizabeth.smugmug.com

Please let me know what you think! I plan to change up the look once I figure out how! Y'all know me, it takes me a while! I'll still be writing often here--this is home base--but I needed a nice place to hold some of my best work where it can be easily viewed.

Also, I have some photos from my latest shoot with precious Cade and his mom Courtney! Courtney and I rode on the A&M Equestrian team together. We headed out to Trinity Park in Fort Worth on a cool fall afternoon. These two are so photogenic, they made my job easy! 














That's all for now! Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. Abby! These are awesome! We need to compare photog notes. I'm new to this whole thing. What do you shoot with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, sweet pictures! So proud of you, Abby!

    ReplyDelete