Wednesday, May 27, 2009

READERS: lend me your opinions!

Hey y'all! Faith has been bugging me to post and I do apologize for my negligence. I have been tied up a bit. This is just a quick post, but I would love some feedback from you guys. So far this blog has been about what's going on in my life--illustrated with photo of course, blogging about my Europe trip(I really do have 2 last entries of photos waiting for text--getting to it soon!) and photos from my photo shoots. Since wedding things are a huge part of my life right now, what would you like to see relating to that? It can be bullet points on the decisions we've made or are working on(photos too), links to cool stuff, short entries just talking about life... pics turned into LOLcats... or wait, that's the wrong blog here. Long story short, I want to know what you'd like to see. You can look at the links to the right on http://throughabbyslens.blogspot.com to see some cool wedding blogs.

Anyway, that's all I have time for for now. Deadline looming. :-) yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment