Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bachelorette time!

I know I swore I was done with the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows after Jason was so mean to Melissa last season, but... of course, I'm watching again. Never seen the Bachelorette before, and it's definitely a little bit different! The point of this post is to funnel any bachelor/bachelorette fans/haters to the greatest recap blog ever- I Hate Green Beans. It makes me laugh OUT LOUD every tuesday after the show. THIS is the reason I watch the show. Check it out!

Also check out the host of the show's blog. He's hilarious and has some great behind the scenes stuff. And if you are behind on the show-- go to ABC.com to catch up--you're only three episodes behind, even though they are 2 hours long. sheesh. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I've missed out on this for like 3 weeks. Darn! Have to catch up next time - i hear she has like 10 guys left.

    ReplyDelete