Sunday, December 26, 2010

David & Alysha

It's been quite a while since I've posted any photo shoots. I had a string of shoots this fall, and I'm really excited to show y'all what I've been working on. I'm also trying out a new format to how I blog them... and introducing my logo--finally! My friend Faith designed it and I'll be showing it off more later. :-)

My youngest brother David and his girlfriend Alysha had recently celebrated 6 months of dating when we did this shoot in October at Brackenridge Park in San Antonio. Here's to many more month's y'all! Thanks for letting me photograph you!

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

Abigail Elizabeth Boatwright photos

No comments:

Post a Comment