Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Batman




Hello! I know I just posted last night, but I'm excited about my topic and I hope you don't mind. :-) 

Let's talk about Batman. I'll admit, I'm not a comic book fan. I liked the Superman logo, but Superman and Spiderman movies are definitely not high on my list of favorite movies. I don't even really like the old Batmans. I guess because they are all kinda fake. But Batman Begins is awesome. It's scary, it's intense, and the plotline is semi-realistic. I know, not totally, but it's a freaking cool movie. One of my top picks actually.

So when I saw the promos for Batman: the Dark Knight, I got really excited! I've been looking forward to it coming out for a long time. And Heath Ledger had always been an actor I liked... I think my friend Carissa and I nominated his voice as one of the top 5 hottest voices in Hollywood when we were in high school. May he rest in peace.

Dark Knight comes out July 18.... which means I will be in France--Paris, to be exact. I don't want to spend any time inside a movie theater when I'm in Europe because I want to enjoy every minute. Not even for Batman. But we fly out on the 16th... so I'll have to wait till August 5th after we get back to see it! That is a very long time!

The point of my post is this... I will love you forever if you have the hookup anywhere in DFW, where Zach and I could see an early screening on Tuesday or Wednesday(during the day) next week. I'm not against a midnight showing with all the people who dressed up. That would be awesome! So if you have any info about this kind of thing, I will be forever indebted. I know they have these screenings... they had them for SATC... and I saw the Matrix at midnight on a Tuesday. Anyway, please let me know if you have heard of any early showings.

THANKS! Have a great day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment