Friday, July 11, 2008

Itinerary Italiano



Get your own Visited Countries Map from Travel Blog



It's getting really close to the time that Zach and I leave for our European adventure! I'm nearing the finish line with all of my deadlines at work--thank goodness--and almost ready for the trip. Just in case any of you are curious about our time in Europe, I present our tentative itinerary. As expected, it's planned out well in the beginning and the end and the middle has room for the unexpected!!

July 16: Fly out of DFW in the evening
July 17: Arrive in Paris at 9:45 AM. We'll catch a train to Angers, France to go hang out with my host family from my study abroad and we'll stay with them.
July 18: Return to Paris from Angers and hang out around the City of Lights. Zach and I are planning to hit up gorgeous Versailles and I am very excited! We're also going to meet up with some French friends that I met during my study abroad and who came to study at A&M so they are Aggies!
July 19: We'll fly to Rome in the morning and take a train to Naples. After hanging out for a while, we're going to stay in Sorrento, south of Naples.
July 20: We are going to Pompeii and returning to Rome that evening.
July 21: My two brothers arrive in Rome--YAY! We'll explore Rome ont his day.
July 22: Hope to check out the Vatican. We'll travel to Florence for the night.
July 23: Florence, possibly a short trip to Pisa and back.
July 24: Florence, travel to Cinque Terre!
July 25: We'll be chilling in Cinque Terre.
July 26: We'll travel from Cinque Terre to possibly Venice via Milan.
July 27: Venice(hopefully)
July 28: Venice to Milan 
July 29: Milan
July 30: Jonathan and David fly home from Milan. Zach and I will take a train to Lake Como and stay in Varenna,
July 31: Leave Varenna to return to Milan and fly to London. Check out the sights and hang with my friend Stephanie, an Aggie and good friend who used to live in my apartment complex here in DFW.
Aug 1: London
Aug 2: We'll possibly visit Bath with Stephanie.
Aug 3: Fly out of London in the evening to NYC late. Stay in NYC one night.
Aug 4: Zach and I fly out of NYC early in the AM and arrive in Dallas in the morning!

I'll try to post while  we are there, but photos *might* have to wait until I get back!

2 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY jealous of your FANTASTIC trip! I demand that you post pics in hot little internet cafes all across Europe! I know your photos will be extraordinary! hooray! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps staying NY for a night too? What a fantastic trip of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete