Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bluebonnet Baby

I've fallen in love with little Cade. My old equestrian teammate Courtney brought him for portraits last fall and we had a blast! She was so pleased with the photos she booked me for his one-year portraits way back then! For this shoot, we went back to Trinity Park in Fort Worth, but we went to a different section. I had hoped for bluebonnets for our session in the park, but we didn't find any. Luckily I found some right by my work, so we snapped some shots there as well. Check it out! I'm really happy with how they all turned out and here are some of my favorites. Thanks Courtney and Cade for being so fun! The rest of the photos are at my photo site: http://abigailelizabeth.smugmug.com












2 comments:

  1. Abby, great shots! I can see that you are growing as a photog. I love the black and white of baby and momma and the individual shots of the beautiful, little boy! I bet you had fun!

    ReplyDelete