Monday, April 6, 2009

witwww??

I just found this post saved away in my list of potential posts. Got some random internet fun for ya!

Pride and prejudice filming locations

I really wish I had seen this site before we went to England last year. :-( I've put them on my must-see places for next time.

City scapes

This is San Francisco made out of cookware! More at this site.


Pandora.com is an amazing invention! Zach's sister Autumn introduced it to me and it's wonderful! Log on to this free site and you can create your own streaming radio station by using an artist or a song you like and it'll tailor-make a channel based on that song or artist. It's a great way to find new music or listen to songs you don't have on your iTunes. Even better, it's a free application for your iPhone... so I can listen to my stations or make new ones on my phone. I can even plug in my phone to my car and listen to Pandora! Zach and I love to listen on long trips. Check it out!

I saved the very best for last. You have probably seen the baby got back wedding dance, but this one is even better, I think! Absolutely adorable. It's like 6 minutes long, but stick it out the first minute and then it gets really good. Whatcha think?


Evolution Of The Wedding Dance - Watch more Funny Videos

2 comments:

  1. Cliked on the P&P locations article--ate it up like candy. And okay, Haddon Hall, both that AND "Princess Bride"?? Come on!

    PS: Pandora is the stuff. thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby!! I've loved reading about your trip to Europe and honestly think we should travel there sometime together. You know, the random people who meet on a cruise or some such; we're just meeting online! I wanted to add a link to one of my favorite P&P places: the Temple of Apollo where the wonderful, disastrous rain scene takes place. It is near my friends in England's home, but I have yet to get there. Oh well, Chatsworth House, Burghley House, and many others are still on the list, too. Eventually, I'll get to go on a solely Austen/Shakespeare tour, I hope! Enjoy! <3 Abi
    http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-stourhead/w-stourhead-weddings.htm

    ReplyDelete