Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Chapter


photo courtesy our fabulous wedding photog, Stacy Reeves.

Hey y'all.
Wow, I have really fallen off the blogging train! It's so cliche, but I got engaged and then all my spare internet time was sucked into wedding planning. 8 months of planning, 7 friend/family weddings, moving, lots of work assignments and more, we had a wonderful, joyful wedding. We had a fabulous honeymoon in some of the most romantic cities on earth in Europe, and now I'm settling into a new phase in life-- being a wife.

I have several photo posts I'd like to share... and I never did blog about England-- the last stop of our European adventure in freaking 2008. That's so sad! I really would like to catch up here and move forward with what's going on now. :-) Like... some photos from the wedding and honeymoon... and just life in general!

What does it mean to be a wife, in addition to working full-time and having a very busy life? Got any tips? I wonder what our life will be like these next few months. I am loving things so far. It's amazing to have Zach to come home to every day, and it's fun to just live out the mundane things together. I hope I'll become better at cooking and cleaning though! :-) Working on it! There's just not enough hours in the day.

I've missed blogging. So... here I am, back on the wagon--I hope. I might post with less photos in the future. Maybe that would take less time. :-) It's a February-resolution, i guess. :-)

What's been going on in your lives? Do share! Better yet-- blog. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You'll figure it out soon. :-) Every couple is different and you'll learn what makes you two tick. And before you know it, you'll look up and say, "Hey, this works pretty good."

    Don't be afraid to try something new (cooking, homemaking, whatever), but cut yourself some slack. If you're working, that's a HUGE DEAL. Don't try to live like someone who's not (and don't let someone act you're not, either). It takes a lot of time at the beginning to just be the two of you and get used to that. The perfect dinners and nice home don't have to be completed right away (though it is fun!).

    Sorry, don't mean to preach, but enjoy the figuring out. It's a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete