Monday, March 1, 2010

We've been BLOGGED!


Photo courtesy our FABULOUS wedding photographer and friend Stacy Reeves

Dude. That's me, and Zach. At the Louvre in Paris on our honeymoon. It's surreal looking at the photos and realizing, hey, that's me! But yeah, I was there, I almost froze! :-)

Friday was an epic day on the interwebs for Zach and I. I have some links to share with y'all, if you haven't seen them already. First, I'll go with Style Me Pretty's post about us--thanks to Stacy submitting her photos!

Stacy posted lots of our photos on her blog as well. It was really cool to see them on her blog because proofs are tiny! ;-) HERE is the wedding, and HERE is the day after photos in Paris and Venice.

And then! The makers of my bolero, Bonzie and Ger, posted about us on their blog!

This is all probably overload, but I just wanted to share. :-) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment