Monday, October 5, 2015

Nighttime snow at the Louvre in Paris

Let's just skip over how long it's been since I've written about our anniversary trip to Paris in 2013. Yep, 2013. I meant to post all of it before Wilder was born and... yeah. We've been to France twice since this trip, but I still REALLY want to share the photos! Thank goodness I journaled about the trip. :-) So, here you go.

Zach and I returned from Istanbul in the evening, stowed our bags at Jason and Stacy's place, and the four of us went to dinner, and while at dinner, it started to snow. This was the Gulledge's first winter in Paris, and none of knew how rare a huge snowfall like this was for the city. We had a wonderful time over the next few days exploring the City of Light covered in snow. That night, we walked around the Louvre. Here's what we saw.

Bundled in our scarves from H&M.















Zach making a snow angel













No comments:

Post a Comment