Friday, December 12, 2008

witwww?



Pretend--and awesome.

Nostalgia blog

From the makers of the lolcat blog, this blog will bring up all your old memories of duck hunt, Bob Ross and more. I think it just started, so subscribe and remember away!


Sometimes Facebook ads are actually interesting. You can dress like your favorite Ugly Betty star! I picked Amanda because I like how she dresses:



Keyboard for blondes

I want one!

And now, for some videos!

Cat in a diet
This is how I picture Pierre in a few years!

Mr. Darcy(colin firth) and I'm Too Sexy



P&P fans will love this. If you're not a fan you'll think it's ridiculous. :-)


Cowboys herding cats



Funny commercial!

Running with the squirrels commercial




Dressage and reining


If you like horse stuff, this is really interesting. It's kind of a long video, but the performace pairs dressage with reining.


I have a couple things more to post--Juliet's photos and my phone story. Soon enough! Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love how Angela's wedding dress is frpm a large Victorian doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's the Super Bowl commercial i mentioned to you a few months ago about rounding up cats! :) i love that commercial - one of the best super bowl ones.

    ReplyDelete