Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jordan's Seniors

One of the first weekends in January I went to San Antonio. I was able to schedule two photo shoots for a Saturday morning--both friends of my cousin Renee. The day dawned COLD and WINDY--quite unexpected. But it was cloudy early on, which was perfect for Jordan's photos. He requested some black-and-white photos, and I was only too happy to oblige. I haven't done too many senior portraits, so I was happy to expand that part of my experience. We went to Landa Park, which was where Juliet's photos were taken, but the lighting lended a totally different effect. I did most of the following photos in black and white, but I've posted some with different effects for variety. Check out some of the best ones. :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment