Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meet the Stewardsons


Welcome to part two of my photo shoot in San Antonio early in January. The Stewardsons are also friends of my cousin Renee. Robin, Rod, Rachel and Tyler were a fun family! They also included their two sweet dogs. We took some photos in their front yard and also in a nearby park--the same one where I took Renee's photos! Again, different lighting achieved a totally different result! The Stewardsons requested more black and white photos, so I've included some of those here.








The Stewardsons were up for whatever I asked them to do--including staging a race!
It's impossible to get a sweet photo when you've got two boys on swings. High-jinks are bound to occur!
That's more like it!
I love the brown outfits the family chose. It worked so well with the woodsy decor.


Thanks again for a fun photo shoot!

1 comment: