Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Ramirez family dogpile

Christmas weekend I spent in San Antonio with my family. One of the days I got to take my cousin Renee's family portraits with her husband Reuben, his son Reuben Jr. and their boys Isaac, Nathan and Aren. And their two pugs Sadie and Charlie. We staged our photos on a beautiful day in a park in Cibolo not far from where they live. Renee is so beautiful, and the boys of the family made my photographs pop with their antics. Hope you enjoy a few of my favorites!

Aren the monkey
Isaac's got a great smile.
Portrait with the dogs!
My favorite group photo of the day
They're not related. :-)
Cutie boy always posing for the camera.
I decided to go for some action shots so I had the guys throw the football around. Nathan was super serious.
Trying hard
Isaac is a pro
Renee suggested a dog pile. Brilliant! I LOVE this photo.
Success!


The inspiration for the dogpile-- adorable PUGS! Their fur looks awesome with this filter, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment