Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photo magic

I'm one step closer to getting my photos to look how I want them and it is so exciting! I took some photos recently but was lamenting at my inefficient workflow to my friend Faith when she recommended I try Adobe Lightroom to manage my photo processing. I'm totally in love! And I am so happy to present to you the results of my last few shoots! Lightroom makes everything that was hard about photoshop basic processing easier. I'm also really glad to have a boyfriend who'll let me take his picture, otherwise you would be looking at a whole bunch of photos of my cats and horse.

First off, I have to tell you how excited I was about this shoot. Zach has his own suit company: D-Jones Collections. His alumni university is writing a story about him and they needed photos. I figured downtown Dallas would be ideal to showcase his suits, so we set out early Saturday morning. I'm very please with the photos, but my model boyfriend does help with his Zoolander talent. :-) So what do you think? Note: these are not the photos going in the magazine! I just had a lot of good ones.







Whew! That's a lot of hotness right there! 
I did a photo shoot last week with Zach to get some holiday-esque photos. If anyone in the DFW area is interested, I will take photos of you and your family(pets included if you wish) to put on your Christmas cards or to use as holiday gifts. For $35 you'll get a short photo shoot and a disc of high quality photos. I can even recommend places to get your photos developed and cards made. If you don't know it already, you can e-mail me at abbyw06@gmail.com. Here are some more photos with Zach and his dogs.






6 comments:

  1. This is Jashley's comment: I love the pictures! They turned out well! I really like the pic of Zach that is right before the dog picture! Very sauve and classy!

    This is Grant's comment: Giggle, giggle, The story of a faux hawk and a soccer ball...oh and a suit. Giggle, giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's a funny comment by both of them. great photos abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good job! I might take you up on your services. Seriously. (But only if you do something similar to Glamour Shots by Deb. "I could wrap you in some foam, or something billowy.") ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. $35 for a shoot at location of your choice in DFW? You need to charge more honey, you're worth it!! (Great job) :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I didn't mean to comment as NSP. That's what I get for registering my work blog with my personal email account... oops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink shirt pic is my fav model pic! Looks like you and your man make a GREAT team!

    And what a fantastic idea to do holiday photos! You're so smart!:)

    ReplyDelete