Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More what in the world wide web

I've intended to write just about every day since last week. I have photos of Pisa and Florence set in a post, but it would take a while to write the text so I guess you could say I was putting it off. ANDD I've been in Louisiana for work since Sunday. We are doing a state spotlight, so along with two of my colleagues, we've been traveling around Louisiana taking photos of Paint horses and their owners. I have taken thousands of photos, but I'll wait to write more about that when I get back on Friday. We've eaten at a Cajun honky tonk, taken photos of a Paint horse in the French Quarter and walked around Bourbon Street at night too(without the horse at night!) in New Orleans, played with alligators, ate at Cafe Du Monde and put Mardi Gras beads on a Paint at the oldest plantation in the mississippi valley, just to name a few things!

I do have a bunch of things I found in the last week that I thought you might like. Check it out!

the LOL car

I'm in love with this little doo hickey. What a happy little car!

Josh Groban at the Emmys



Now, I know the Emmy's were last week, but this is interesting! It makes me love Josh Groban all the more!
I can't post the video, but you definitely need to click the link. The cats are so cute!

My brother David showed me this Web site. You can find all kinds of ringtones for FREE. And you can get them sent to your iPhone, for those of you cool enough to have those. ;-) I just discovered a customizing feature where you can choose EXACTLY the part of the song you want! Score!! Check out my latest ringtone... I'm currently obsessed with Taylor Swifts "Love Story" song and music video.

More from JoeBrosGrl at Myxer


Taylor Swift's new music video



Ok, so this isn't all that special. But I just love this new music video by Taylor Swift. I have been thinking about redecorating recently, and this is one of those things I would file under inspiration. I want romantic, italian/french style... Anyways, enjoy the video!

4 comments:

  1. Josh Groban = my future husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am COMPLETELY OBSESSED with this Taylor Swift video! I love the cinematography, ambiance, the dress, the hair...I LOVE it all! PLEASE tell me that someday for your wedding you will do your hair like that and have a beautiful dress similar to that. So that I can live the dream through you! I just downloaded the video onto my itunes! LOVE IT! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jashley you are so right! I never even thought about that but what a great idea! I do love her dress and hair a LOT. It's like everything I love about Pride and Prejudice in a 4 minute video...ambiance, dancing, costumes, emotions... love love love it. Thanks for the insight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABBY! So glad you're back. :-) And I love the LOL car.

    Have fun at the fair today! Love you!

    ReplyDelete