Friday, October 31, 2008

WITWWW and happy halloween!

It's Halloween and it's election time! I've got a collection of blogs, videos and sites for your enjoyment. Thanks for the links friends!

Tell 5 friends video. 
This one took me a while to get into but it's timely and pretty funny!


Proper facebook etiquette blog.
Love it!
Here is an example of one of the posts:

The writings on the wallCan you please confirm as to whether it is necessary to immediately post back after a Wall post? My friends and I have fallen out over my ‘neglect’, and their ‘obsessiveness’ of this.
I would only immediately post back to make a pleasant, delicate, intelligent and refined retort. Perhaps your lack of ‘attention’ to your friends posting is a reflection on either their lack of inspiration (boring posts), or your lack of judgement to offer a clever reply.
As a suggestion, there are all kinds of things that one might say. ‘Hello’ offers a universal nice start.Though three postings to avoid are: ‘Sorry, do I know you?’, ‘Wipe your post off my Wall’, and ‘Ooo I think I left my underware at yours’.



Think your wedding cake or birthday cake was the worst? Compare your disaster to these priceless confections. This site has cool cakes and bad decorating jobs.
Here are 2 of my favorites.
Good:
The van gogh
The bad: 
excerpt from the blog:

Lost in translation?
"I know what you're thinking, you crass people, you. You're just bursting to say something devastatingly witty that involves the word "crap" right now, aren't you? Uh-huh; I knew it.
Alright, then, rather than stifle it, let's just get this all out of systems, shall we? It'll be cathartic. Turn to the person next to you...what, there's no one nearby? Ok, go get someone. I'll wait.Ok, are there at least 2 of you here now? Good. Now, look at the cake, turn to the person(s) next to you, and make all the obvious, disgusting, and profane jokes you can think of. You get extra points for saying the exact same thing at the same time. Running low on material? Try guessing what that inscription says, or what occasion the cake was for. (For example: Just-Found-Out-My-Boyfriend-Is-Cheating-On-Me Day, with an inscription that includes the word "eat".)All done? Got it all out of your system? Can we discuss this like rational adults now?
Nah, I didn't think so, either."



Can't really explain it. It's graphs that diagram pop culture things? Pretty funny! This one makes me laugh because I just bought another laser pen yesterday. For my cats.
Amazing!
This is for you, Jashley and Grant. I could TOTALLY see you guys living here!!

Gin the Dancing Dog from Britain's got talent.
This dog is so awesome!



That's all I got for  now! I'll have photos from the weekend... after the weekend! We had a costume contest at work and my department won again!

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the Van Gogh cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Van Gogh cake as well! Also, I think Grant and I plan on moving to the shire once we get back! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babe, I love the cakes, but I especially love the British dog act. Love you.

    ReplyDelete